Maximize Your HGH Benefits
3 Tips to Maximize Your HGH Benefits.
HGH or the human growth hormone is considered the most important hormone in our body. This hormone is secreted by the pituitary gland, which is found in the brain. The following are the best 3 tips to maximize your HGH Benefits.
HGH controls and regulates the other hormones in the body. Sad to say, HGH production declines as you reach the age of 30 and this accelerates the signs of aging. That’s why many dietary supplements like GenF20 Plus HGH – work to reverse the trend and help bring about renewed levels of energy and muscle growth.
You should be aware on how to enhance the effectiveness of HGH so as to delay or even reverse age effects.
Here are some tips you can try to raise HGH levels and get all the HGH benefits.
Tip # 1: Exercise.
One of the best benefits that a growth hormone can provide is the ability to build more lean muscles. As you age it is harder to build and maintain muscle. Therefore you can try lifting relatively heavy weights so as to stimulate more muscle growth to achieve a leaner muscle and a more youthful look.
Try to lift heavy weights at least 3 times a week. You can also do some intense, strength workouts because they are the best forms of exercise for growth hormone production. Exercising 30-60 minutes a day for at least 5 days a week is good enough. If you exceed for more than 90 minutes in a single session, this will decrease your HGH production.
Tip # 2: Eat Enough Protein.
Protein is one important nutrient that our body needs in order to build more muscle. That’s why you need to consume a lot of protein. Without it even HGH cannot help us build muscles. At least 30 grams of protein is required three times a day. It’s a good idea to drink a protein shake after every workout.
Some sources even recommended that you consume at least 1 gram of protein per pound of our body weight. So if you are weighing 100 pounds you should also consume 100 grams of protein a day.
Proper nutrition enhances production of all hormones. You should eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats and fish; and avoid eating processed foods. Try to avoid negative stress and refrain from drugs, smoking and alcohol as they can reduce your body’s production of HGH.
Tip # 3: Get Enough Sleep.
Having enough sleep is necessary because it is when you’re asleep that growth hormones perform most of their functions. The prime time for sleep is from 10PM to 6AM. You can also take a nap in the afternoon for about 20-40 minutes. Getting adequate rest is helpful in building muscle and burning fat. According to some studies that were conducted, inadequate sleep can contribute to low growth hormone production. It also affects libido and testosterone levels adversely.
Aside from the tips mentioned above. Growth hormone supplements can also enhance the effectiveness of HGH. You can get it through injections, pills and oral sprays.
These supplements can help delay signs of aging, reduce body fats and wrinkles, gain lean muscle, improve immunity and improve lung and cardiac functions.
5 Mind-Blowing HGH Benefits.
Human growth hormone is quickly becoming the most controversial supplement on the market. For some, HGH is the fountain of youth – the miracle to old age! For others, it’s a performance enhancer that deserves to be banned as a steroid. Which makes you wonder whether or not HGH is completely safe.
So how do you know what HGH can really do?. Keep reading to find out.
What HGH Can Do For You.
- It Can Help You Feel Young: HGH is responsible for over 100 different bodily processes and functions, including the regulation of energy levels, appetite, and sex drive, but unfortunately HGH secretion slowly starts to drop after the age of 20.
If you want to feel younger both in the bedroom and at the gym, increasing your HGH production may be what you need to bring back the sexy body you once had. There are multiple supplements available that can increase HGH naturally and safely, so you can bring back the body you once had.
- It Can Help You Build Muscle: If you’re looking to build bigger, stronger, muscles then your body needs an ample supply of HGH. This hormone is one of the most popular performance enhancing ingredients on the market due to its abilities to promote the development of new muscle cells. As an added bonus, HGH can even reduce muscle recovery time by strengthening joints and ligaments while simultaneously healing damaged tissues.
Although weight gain is slow, supplementing with HGH alter an individual’s genetic capabilities to achieve even better results over time.
Many people believe that because HGH can be used for muscle-building that this hormone is a steroid – which it isn’t. It’s a naturally produced hormone that can help you make the most out of your workout when used correctly.
- It Can Reduce Body Fat: Growth Hormone is responsible for increasing energy levels and metabolism, making it the ideal solution for shedding those extra pounds. HGH acts as a precursor to IGF-1, a unique hormone that forces your body to turn to fat as a source of energy rather than the food you consume, so you can lose more weight in between training sessions.
- It Can Improve Sleep Quality: During sleep the body releases HGH, which in turn can improve the body’s abilities to stay in REM sleep for longer periods of time.
According to a study published in The American Journal of Physiology, – The neuropeptides growth hormone – GH – releasing hormone. Or better known as GHRH and corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) regulate sleep and nocturnal hormone secretion in a reciprocal fashion. –
This is far more know as HGH and Sleep. It createe a positive circle, with each one boosting the other to give you the maximum benefits possible. The study goes on to promote that HGH may even reduce cortisol levels (a hormone released during stress that can cause weight gain, insomnia, and mood swings).
- It Can Strengthen Hair and Skin: HGH is popularly used as an anti-aging ingredient due to its abilities to encourage the growth of healthy new cells.Research conducted by Dr. Terry and Edmund Chein demonstrated that individuals who participated in a 3 month HGH therapy experienced a 68% improvement in skin thickness, and a 38% improvement towards new hair growth.
Although HGH might not be the solution for male pattern baldness. It can definitely help you make the most of the hair you still have left.
Find Out More About HGH.
New studies on the effects of HGH are constantly revealing amazing benefits about this unique hormone. For more information about HGH benefits and how you can boost your HGH levels naturally, feel free to read our other HGH Articles listed off to the right of the page. Click here for the Best HGH For Sale.